The Alwych Book – The Collection
£32.50 includes UK delivery
The Collection – Contains 1 of each size of our classic Alwych books.
The Alwych notebook has remained a timeless classic for over 80 years.
The sharp lines of the ‘all weather’ cover coupled with the unique blue edging and section-sewn light cream pages creates an iconic notebook, that is both flexible and durable, constructed to keep your notes safe.
- A618/80 – 5¼ x 3¼ (133 x 83mm), 80 Leaves, 160 Pages
- A18/80 – 6⅜ x 4 (162 x 102mm), 80 Leaves, 160 Pages
- A38/96 – 7 x 4½ (178 x 114mm), 96 Leaves, 180 Pages
- A68/144 – 8 x 5 (203 x 127mm), 144 Leaves, 288 Pages
- Flexible ‘all weather’ cover to protect against the elements
- Faint ruled pages printed on light cream paper to increase opacity and reduce ‘shine through’
- Section sewn pages are welded into the strong ‘All Weather’ cover, to provide lasting strength and durability
- Distinctive blue edging
- Rounded corners
Alwych notebooks have been used by British Antarctic expeditions over the years and have a keen following from those pursuing outdoor activities including gardeners, walkers, golfers, birders, hikers, mountaineers, potholers, explorers, archaeologists, etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.